White Plains Employment Attorneys
Orange County Harassment Attorneys Providing Comprehensive Representation In All Employment Matters
When you face legal issues related to employment law or employee benefits, you want an attorney who does more than just dabble in these intricate areas of the law. At Frumkin & Hunter Law PC, we only practice law related to employment and employee benefit matters. We have dedicated our representation to employment-related legal issues so that we are able to remain on the cutting edge of the field and deliver effective legal services to employees and employers.
Our lawyers have more than three decades of combined legal experience, and they use the skills and knowledge gained during those years of practice to the benefit of our clients throughout New York. Our employment law practice includes offering assistance to clients in matters involving:
- Employment discrimination: Federal statutes and regulations prohibit discrimination based on many different factors such as race, sex and age. We fight for employees who have been victims of discrimination and help employers resolve disputes and create policies designed to prevent discrimination in the workplace.
- Pensions: Our nationally renowned Employment Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) attorneys can answer questions about your benefits and help you obtain the full benefits to which you are entitled.
- Sexual harassment: We help employees recognize when sexual harassment has occurred and work to protect their rights. We also defend employers implicated in sexual harassment claims and help employers create policies and provide training to prevent sexual harassment.
- Employment agreements: We review and draft agreements for employees and employers.
- Separation agreements: When employment ends, having a well-drafted severance agreement can make the transition go smoothly for both the employee and the employer.
- Wage and hour claims: Issues related to the payment of wages, salary and overtime can be costly to employers. We help clients on either side of a dispute resolve these issues efficiently.
- Family medical leave: The Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) allows employees to take an unpaid leave from work to take care of family health issues. FMLA claims can be costly to employers, so it is vital to discuss your situation with us and build a leave policy that is FMLA compliant. When disputes arise, we offer the dedicated representation that both employees and employers deserve.
- Disability discrimination and disability access: We are passionate about advocating for disabled clients and defending employers and businesses in disability-related cases.
- Whistleblower protection: We serve as strong advocates for whistleblowers and as dedicated counsel and problem solvers for employers accused of wrongdoing.
We recognize that there are unique factors affecting every person or business, and we take these into account to offer relevant and straightforward legal advice. We never take a one size fits all approach to the law.
Contact Frumkin & Hunter
To schedule a consultation with our White Plains employment law lawyers, contact us online or by calling 914-468-6096. With offices in White Plains and Goshen, we are equipped to serve the employment and employee benefits law needs of clients throughout the state of New York.